Here at Bayer Built Woodworks, we don’t like to think of the company as an it but rather a who. Bayer Built as a whole has a personality, and we hope that is reflected through our products, at events, and within our lumber dealers’ showrooms. For those who may not be as familiar with Bayer Built Woodworks, let us tell you who we are.
We were founded in 1983 by Mike and Brian Bayer; currently owned and operated by Mike and Joe Bayer
- We are Located in Belgrade, MN
o 375,000 square feet facility
o 100,000 square feet dedicated to pre-finish services
- 50 Tractor trailer rigs, servicing 21 daily routes throughout the Midwest and 16 over-the-road routes across the United States
- We are 250+ team members through sales, office, production, and trucking
- We offer Acclimated Entry Systems, Interior Doors, Mouldings, Stair Parts, Deck Railing, Columns, Storage Systems, Pre-Finishing, Commercial Projects, and Special Orders
- We sell in an 8 State Sales Region including Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Montana; Over 850 dealership customers
The purpose of Bayer Built Woodworks, Inc. is to satisfy the needs of our customers – by providing quality products and unparalleled service. We will achieve profitability through consistent volume growth – in a work environment that promotes innovation and values each team member’s contribution and growth.
We have four guiding principles:
- To provide quality millwork and unbelievable service to every customer
- Knowledgeable staff helps build good customer relationships
- To provide next-day service
- Customer feedback drives good business practices
Family Owned – Customer Oriented
Bayer Built Woodworks is a family-owned business, but our family extends beyond the Bayer clan. Many of our employees have been with the company since we were very young. We enjoy getting to know our customers on a personal basis and love having dealers out for tours. We care about our customers, which is why we value those relationships and feedback so much. Located in the rural area of Belgrade, we have a strong appreciation for hard-work and dedication – and the Midwest climate, which is why we developed the Acclimated Entry System (we know how cold a drafty door makes your house feel in the winter).
Just a little bit about WHO we are.
To see more of our personality and our employees check out this video for a glimpse inside Bayer Built Woodworks.