Acclimated Storm Doors
Bayer Built Woodworks is excited to announce that we have added a series of storm doors to our Acclimated Entry Systems line. Acclimated Storm Doors offer the quality craftsmanship and superior performance you have come to expect from Bayer Built Woodworks in a variety of style options.
For more information on the Acclimated Storm Door product line, see our Acclimated Storm Door literature.
Style, Functionality, and Durability...
Choose the storm door that is right for your home. Whether you are looking for a traditional, contemporary, elegant, or informal look there is an Acclimated Storm Door that is right for you. Bayer Built stocks 5 styles in white and clay, but your options are endless with non-stock colors and styles available through special order.
|1110 Ribbed Face||2100 Smooth Face||2108 Smooth Face||
21SS Self-Storing Smooth Face Venting
21DV Smooth Face Dual Venting
Just like the Acclimated Entry Systems line, Acclimated Storm Doors offer superior components that provide superior performance and value without taking away from the door's beauty and character. Here are some key features that are standard on all Acclimated Storm Doors:
- Exclusive four-hinge, tubular design with bronze bushings and heavy-duty steel pins that interlock within the door frame
- State-of-the-art powder coated finish, with twice as much finish as standard painted storm doors (4 mil thick vs. 2 mil thick); 7 year warranty on the paint
- Thick extruded aluminum (.065”)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Screen
- Hydraulic door closer for a smooth, non-jarring closing action
- Fold-back wind strap