Bayer Built Career Opportunities
Bayer Built Woodworks, Inc.'s team members are a vital part of the company's commitment to excellence and integrity in serving the needs of our customers. We take pride in our highly skilled, dedicated team, and strive to develop and nurture a workplace that values balance between personal and professional life.
This full time position is responsible for machining and assembling product to customer specifications and inspecting product for quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to operate equipment, air/power tools, read tape measure and work closely with fellow team members
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate other effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Equipment operations experience, assembly experience, utilize woodworking tools
- 1 year of related work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
To apply for this position, please stop in at Bayer Built Woodworks to complete an application or submit resume and cover letter to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Resume)
- Bayer Built Woodworks
- 24614 Hwy 71
- Belgrade, MN 56312